Dr. Ritesh Pruthy is trained in cancer care from the Mecca of Oncology in India. He has a vast experience of 12 years in which he has been affiliated with various institutes – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai; AIIMS New Delhi; SPS Apollo Hospital, Ludhiana; Batra Hospital, New Delhi; PGIMER, Rohtak. Having worked in the prestigious TMH, Mumbai for over 5 years, he is widely appreciated for his clinical judgement, operative skills and state of art care for patients with all types and stages of cancer. His main area of interest includes breast cancer with breast conservation surgeries and oncoplasty, genito-urinary and gynecological malignancies, cancers arising in the chest including lung, esophageal, and mediastinal tumors, as well as metastases to the chest from other tumor sites and Retro peritoneal tumors. Dr Pruthy has several contributions in national and international medical journals and has presented papers, posters at International conferences. Dr Pruthy emphasizes multimodal therapy, including complex surgical procedures and minimal invasive surgical procedures with careful attention given to quality-of-life issues
• Mch – Surgical Oncology (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)
• Fellowship in Thoraco- oncology (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)Update
• Fellowship in Uro- oncology (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai), Consultant – Surgical oncologist.
Education & Training
• M.B.B.S.: Govt Medical College, Patiala.
• D.N.B.-General Surgery: Ministry of Health Et Family Welfare, New Delhi, India.